Certified responsibility with value addition
With the primary objective of increasing our customer satisfaction, in 2006, we set up a quality management system and had it certified in accordance with the requirements of DIN EN ISO 9001:2000 in September 2007. Since then, we have always been successfully certified according to the latest version of the ISO 9001 standard. The comprehensive inspection audit was scheduled once again this year. We tackled the requirements for the quality management system according to ISO 9001:2015 and were certified on 01-09-2016
DIN EN ISO 9001:2015!
All standards are revised and updated at regular intervals. The DIN ISO 9001:2008 standard for quality management systems is now being replaced by DIN ISO 9001:2015. Certified companies have a transition period of 3 years to switch to the new version. DIN ISO 9001:2015 is envisaged to be a stable framework for the next 10 years. The focus continues to be on effective process management. But the perspective is being extended. As before, the customer continues to be first, but so-called “interested parties”, who could have an influence on the processes and the quality management, are also being included. Another aspect is the regular analysis of risks and opportunities for the QMS and the company. All this has been done to ensure that the desired results are achieved through the QMS.
The demands that we place on the quality of our products is also reflected in our service-oriented thinking of making sure that our customers are satisfied to the maximum possible extent. To effectively support the implementation of our demands for quality, the management has launched a process-oriented Quality Management-System, conformant with the requirements of the international quality standard DIN EN ISO 9001.
Derived from our quality thinking, it is the quality policy of Akkuplanet:
- To continuously improve our QM system and to constantly monitor its efficacy.
- To design and run our business processes in an effective and efficient manner.
- To set up and sustain intensive and satisfying business relationships with suppliers, since our suppliers are important partners for us in the value addition chain, from production up to dispatch.
- To advise and support our customers superbly through competent employees.
- To ourselves actually live our strict customer orientation and to impart this orientation to our co-workers.
- To motivate and train our employees, since only motivated and well trained employees can provide excellent service to our customers.
- Accept and examine suggestions from our employees for shaping our operations more efficiently, and if they are promising, to integrate them in day-to-day operations.
- To monitor our quality policy through measurable quality goals.
- To analyse the risks and opportunities for the company and define measures to ensure its continued existence.
To determine the success of the implementation of our quality policy and the effectiveness of our quality management system, at Akkuplanet, we lay down quality goals, and measure to what extent they have been reached at regular intervals. The results and any correctional measures, if required, are notified on the information board to all staff of Akkuplanet. Our individual quality goals are:
- A grade for the customer satisfaction/in the customer survey of at least 1.625 (school grading of 1 very good to 5 unsatisfactory.
- A supply reliability of more than 98,5%.
- A return rate owing to our mistakes of less than 1%.
- A return rate including customer complaints of below 4.5%.